- best trekking in uttarakhand, easy trekking in himachal kedarkantha trekking packages, easy trekking in india, easy trekking in uttarakhand, easy treks in himachal, easy treks in india, easy treks in uttarakhand, himalayan climber, kedarkantha, kedarkantha peak trek, kedarkantha peak trek 2020, kedarkantha peak trek altitude, kedarkantha peak trek best time, kedarkantha peak trek blog, kedarkantha peak trek cost, kedarkantha peak trek difficulty, kedarkantha peak trek distance, kedarkantha peak trek height, kedarkantha peak trek images, kedarkantha peak trek in april, kedarkantha peak trek in december, kedarkantha peak trek in febraruy, kedarkantha peak trek in january, kedarkantha peak trek in march, kedarkantha peak trek in uttarakhand, kedarkantha peak trek itinerary, kedarkantha peak trek map, kedarkantha peak trek photos, kedarkantha peak trek quora, kedarkantha peak trek review, kedarkantha peak trek season, kedarkantha peak trek temperature, kedarkantha peak trek uttarakhand, kedarkantha peak trek video, kedarkantha peak trek videos, kedarkantha peak trek weather, kedarkantha peak treking budget, kedarkantha peak treking cost, kedarkantha peak trekking, kedarkantha peak trekking guide, kedarkantha peak trekking in uttarakhand, kedarkantha peak trekking package, kedarkantha peak trekking packages, kedarkantha peak trekking route, kedarkantha peak trekking tour operators, kedarkantha peak trekking uttarakhand, kedarkantha peak winter, kedarkantha peak winter trek, kedarkantha peak winter trek in uttarakhand, kedarkantha peak winter trek uttarakhand, kedarkantha peak winter trekking in uttarakhand, kedarkantha peak winter trekking uttarakhand, kedarkantha trek, kedarkantha trek 2020, kedarkantha trek altitude, kedarkantha trek best time, kedarkantha trek blog, kedarkantha trek cost, kedarkantha trek difficulty, kedarkantha trek distance, kedarkantha trek height, kedarkantha trek images, kedarkantha trek in april, kedarkantha trek in december, kedarkantha trek in febraruy, kedarkantha trek in january, kedarkantha trek in march, kedarkantha trek in uttarakhand, kedarkantha trek itinerary, kedarkantha trek map, kedarkantha trek photos, kedarkantha trek quora, kedarkantha trek review, kedarkantha trek season, kedarkantha trek temperature, kedarkantha trek uttarakhand, kedarkantha trek video, kedarkantha trek videos, kedarkantha trek weather, kedarkantha treking budget, kedarkantha treking cost, kedarkantha trekking, kedarkantha trekking guide, kedarkantha trekking in uttarakhand, kedarkantha trekking package, kedarkantha trekking route, kedarkantha trekking tour operators, kedarkantha trekking uttarakhand, kedarkantha winter, kedarkantha winter trek, kedarkantha winter trek in uttarakhand, kedarkantha winter trek uttarakhand, kedarkantha winter trekking in uttarakhand, kedarkantha winter trekking uttarakhand, snow trek in himachal, snow trek in india, snow trek in manali, snow trek in uttarakhand, snow trekking in himachal, snow trekking in india, snow trekking in uttarakhand, top trekking in himalayas, winter kedarkantha peak trek, winter trekking, winter trekking in himachal, winter trekking in himalayas, winter trekking in india, winter trekking in uttarakhand, winter treks, winter treks in himachal, winter treks in himalayas, winter treks in india, winter treks in uttarakhand
Kedarkantha winter trek an amateur level trek and so it is safe for people of all ages. However, it is ideal for those who have never witnessed the magnificent snowy mountain peaks before. It will undoubtedly leave a profound impression on young and old minds alike. Kedarkantha peak winter trek is the best trekking place in India to experience a trekking trail with the fantastic view around. Similarly, it is one of the best winter treks in Uttarakhand where you can enjoy the view of the snowy peak.
Kedarkantha is a top winter trek destination: a typical season is open from November to April. Kedarkantha winter trek is one of the best trekking routes in Uttarakhand Himalaya. Trekking in Uttarakhand is also the perfect destination for adventure lovers and one who wants to enjoy the natural beauty. But if you want to experience the joy of snowfall and the icy mountain ranges. During the months of December and January, you may visit. The Kedarkantha trek consists of 4-day trek and 2 days of transit to and from Dehradun to Sankri. Kedarkantha peak winter trek in India is the best trekking destination where you can enjoy adventure trekking.
Kedarkantha Winter Trek in Uttarakhand- Reaching Sankri:
The village of Sankri is 180 kilometers from Dehradun, situated in the Govind Wildlife Sanctuary of Uttarkashi district in Uttarakhand. This is one of the best treks in Uttarakhand to enjoy an adventure. Kedarkantha Peak Trek is also one of the best winter treks in India.
A lot of cabs and tempo travelers are available from the Dehradun Railway station. There are limited buses from Dehradun to Sankri. The journey is an 8-hour one so it is advisable to start early in the morning to reach the village before sundown. Even the Kedarkantha winter trek journey to Sankri is scenic.
The vehicle takes you through the hill station of Mussoorie – where you usually stop for breakfast and then through the mountains across hamlets. During the journey, you get a great view of the Yamunotri peak (10,804). An unnamed water point, Trekkers can capture the beauty, which believed to be an arrow shot by Arjuna. As written in Mahabharata, to quench the thirst of his brothers. Trekking in India is the perfect option to spend a vacation in the lap of Himalaya. This place also is on the outskirts of Purola village. Kedarkantha Winter Trekking in Uttarakhand is also the perfect destination for adventure lovers and one who wants to enjoy the natural beauty.
Passing through rough mountain terrain and a great number of fresh, blue and beautiful water bodies, you reach Sour/Sankri where the Himalayan Climbers have arranged for your stay and lodging in the village for the night. The Har Ki Dun peak is also visible from the village and its surroundings. If you are lucky enough, you will also get to see the local dance by the locals.
Day 1; Kedarkantha winter Trek- Sankri To Juda ka Talab
The first day of the kedarkantha winter trek consists of a 3-kilometer hike to the campsite which is not far from the Juda Ka Talab, the frozen Himalayan pond. The walk to the campsite through the woods has a tremendous view of the surrounding mountains. Kedarkantha trek is also the best winter trek to experience snow in Uttarakahand. Kedarkantha peak winter trek is also one of the best treks in India.
The journey to the first camp is around 4-5 hours long. The first campsite is usually where you first come across the snow. And then the bonfire at the campsite keeps you warm at night.
Day 2- Juda ka Talab To Kedarkantha Peak Base Camp
The next day, you trek through the Himalayan Pond. Juda Ka Talab is frozen for the most part of the winter. A snowy background compliments the picturesque scenery with snow-covered pine trees surrounding it. Kedarkantha winter trek is one of the best trekking routes in Uttarakhand Himalaya. Kedarkantha is also the best winter trek to experience snow in Uttarakahand.
After 3-4 hours, across the steep and uneven terrain, you reach the Kedarkantha trek Base Camp. Kedarkantha Peak base camp is an open snow mountain meadow with the greatest view of the Kedarkantha Peak inviting you to the summit. Kedarkantha winter trek is the best trekking place in India to experience trekking trail with the fantastic view around. Similarly, it is one of the best winter treks in Uttarakhand where you can enjoy the view of the snowy peak.
Day 3- Kedarkantha Peak Base Camp To Kedarkantha Peak Summit
Day 3 is the summit day. The most important thing is to note about the summit beforehand: start early in the morning since it has to be done in the morning. If delayed, the snowcap will melt and stiffen into ice, making your descent slippery and dangerous. Kedarkantha winter trek is famous to experience snow trekking in Indian Himalaya. Kedarkantha winter trekking in India is the perfect option to spend a vacation in the lap of Himalaya.
It is totally safe but caution is advised. Yamunotri, Gangotri, and Kinnaur Kailash mountain ranges can all be seen from the winter kedarkantha peak summit. The journey to the top of the kedarkantha winter snow trek usually finishes by 8:30 or 9:00 am in the morning after which the descent back to the base camp begins.
The base camp is ready for lunch and the rest of the day is spent relaxing, socializing. And then perhaps a little landscape photography.
Day 4- Base Camp To Sankri
The final day of the trek, consume by the journey back to Sankri. While the ascent is a laborious and exhausting task, the descent is one of caution. However, with the proper guidance and precautions, descent can become the most enjoyable part of the entire trek. Kedarkantha easy winter trek is one of the best trekking routes in Uttarakhand Himalaya.
Sliding down on the snow, for the most part, is undoubtedly enjoyable. After the final briefing at Sankri Base Camp, the trek will be officially concluded on the 5th day.
Things worthy of noting:
1. As the trek usually snow cased one, proper winter wear is necessary.
2. Gloves and other equipment should purchase and care must be taken to ensure that the gear is made of waterproof material.
3. Any health conditions must disclose prior to the trek.
4. Batteries and other such accessories must vary accordingly.
5. Above all, don’t forget to have fun.
Except for a few things mentioned above, Himalayan Climber takes care of all the living, food and tent related arrangements including sleeping bags and gaiters. Himalayan Climber makes sure that food always made on the go.