Day 1 : Reporting at Naggar.(1700 m).
Arrive Naggar where you would be greeted by our representative and transferred to your hotel. Naggar is an ancient village of Kullu District just before 18 KM of Manali. Today, we would spend the day in Naggar itself to acclimatize to the high altitude. This is absolutely necessary and is most important for the days ahead. Overnight in the hotel. (Sufficient time would be given for visiting market and nearby places).
Day 2 : Naggar to Jana to Bijali Mahadev.
After Taking breakfast we will start our journey to Bijali Mahadev. We will take the road transport till Jana Village. We will dismount our bicycles in Jana and start pedaling to Bijali Mahadev. The route is very scenic with virgin Beauty. It is gradual with little uphill. Today we will stay in Tents at Bijali Mahadev.
Day 3 : Bijali Mahadev to Naggar.
We will leave our tent early to cover a beautiful sunrise in the mountains. After a photo Shoot we will take our breakfast and start our journey back to Naggar. Till Jana it is gradual and after Jana its downhill till Naggar Village.
Day 4 – Depart from Naggar.
After Breakfast, we will explore the Naggar and surroundings. By 10:00 AM we will check out from our hotel and start our journey back to our home with undying memories.
- Highly advanced & Skilled Mountain biking guide from Himalaya Destination,who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Logistics vehicle to carry all our equipment.
- Mechanic for any basic problems.
- Puncture kit and other Basic tools for Mountain bike.
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff
- Accommodation – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mats Basic First aid Kit.
- Forest Permits,wild life fees and camping charges.
- First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder.
- Mountain Bikes.
- Any expenses of Personal Nature, tips, Phone etc.
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation.
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc).
- Food to/from the trail head.
- Damage & changes of part.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the inclusion.