One tour per person
Chamser Kangri Expedition situated at the eastern shore of Lake Tsomoriri, at the SE of
Ladakh in the Rupshu region. The twin peaks are highest peak in Rupshu region. Karzok
village is situated at the western shore of Lake Tsomoriri and also home of Changthang
nomads, living in tents looking after their flocks of sheep, which produce finest
After well acclimatizing in Leh we drive to Karzok. We trek to Peldo by following the
western shore to eastern shore of lake and climb short to Skyurchu. The ascent to the base
camp (5580m) on barren plateau is rather easy. Chamser Kangri Expedition way up to ABC is on gravel with
course of plates rather difficult to climb. Technically, the climb is not difficult, but its
great challenge for physical strength and adventurous trekkers.
After final ascent the impressive view of Lake Tsomoriri, Mentok Kangri and numbers of
peaks rising above 6000-7000m. We descent to Karzok and continue our drive back to
Leh via Mahe bridge along the Indus river.
Day 1 - Report in leh - acclimatize day
Day 2 - Drive Leh - Karzok.
Day 3 - Trek to Peldo.
Day 4 - Trek to Kyurchu..
Day 5 - Trek to BaseCamp.
Day 6 - Climb to AdvanceBaseCamp.
Day 7 - Summit and back to BaseCamp.
Day 8 - Trek to Peldo.
Day 9 - Drive to Leh
- Accommodation. (Camping) and Leh guest house (Day 1, & Day 7 Night)
- Meals while on trek (Veg.)
- Trek equipments.
- IMF Permits
- First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder.
- Qualified & experienced trek Leader, Guide and Support staff to help trekkers.
- Transport from Leh to Road head and return.
- Food / Meal in Leh.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Personal Insurance.
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in inclusions