Tungnath Chandrashila Peak Trek
The Chopta easy winter Trek is the prettiest spot on the Ukhimath Chamoli Road that connects Kedarnath and Badrinath. The picture is a view from this point is Blessed with the beauty of the mountains all around. Chopta is a small Hamlet, 35 km up from Ukhimath. It simply passes through the very narrow path covered with forest mountain road.
The trek starts from the holy city of Haridwar towards chopta and then deoriyatal Lake. Devariyatal Trek is at an altitude of 2440 metres. And also a fantastic view of the chaukhamba ranges is is a treat to your eyes. Once you are at chopta with the height of 3000 metres. After that the next Trekking trail towards Tungnath from chopta. And at last, it arrives at the outstanding chandrashila peak at 4130 meters. And the beauty from the top of chopta tungnath chandrashila peak offers you are a 360-degree view of the majestic speaks like panchachuli, Neelkanth, Nanda Devi, and also the Kedarnath peak.
Itinerary of Deoriatal Tungnath Chopta Chanadrashila Peak Trek
Day 1: Drive from Haridwar to Chopta (9,850 ft), 8-9 hours drive
trek, 220 km drive.
Day 2: Chopta (9,850 ft) to Tungnath (12,070 ft) and Chandrashila Peak (13,550 ft) and back to Chopta; 6
hours, 8 km
Day 3: Chopta to Sari (6,554 ft) then trek to Deoria Tal (8,000 ft); 2 hours
Day 4 : Sari to Haridwar
Deoriatal Chopta Chandrashila Tungnath Trek – Full detail
- Meals while on trek (Veg., Egg).
- All entry fees and permits.
- Accommodation:- Guest house, camping during Trek.
- Qualified & mountaineering certified Trek Leader, Guide and Support staff.
- First aid medical kits
- Trek equipments (Sleeping Bag, Inner, Mattress, Tents, Kitchen tent, dinning tent, toilet tent).
- Transport to and from the base camp is to be paid directly to the driver.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Food during the transit.
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the cost.
* Down Jacket
* Comfortable Trek Pants 3-4
* Trekking Shoes
* Sun Block for Lips