Deo Tibba Base Trek
Day 1 : Arrive at Manali
Through famous VALLEY OF GODS.
Day 2 : Manali – Khanol, 16 km to Chhika, 8 km.
We drive upto Jagatsukh and then start the trek along the Jagatsukh nallah upwards through green forests with an amazing variety of vegetation. We trek through a stretch of 2 kms that is steep through forest and then a long & wide alpine plateau with wild flowers to reach Chikka (3350 m). Chhika provides the best rocks for climbing in the area. Overnight in camp.
Day 3 : Chhika – Tenta, 10 kms
Day 4 : Tenta – Deo Tibba Base 5 km
On the 8th day of Deo Tibba Trek, we finally reach beautiful lake with emerald blue water – Chandertal lake (4480 m) at the base of Deo Tibba. The flora enthusiast will have a wonderful time trying to identify the hundreds of flowers growing everywhere. Overnight in tents.
DAY 5: Deo Tibba Base – Manali
Trek down to Jagatsukh village enroute visit local temples and a historical cave ‘Arjun Gufa’. From Jagatsukh travel to Manali by car/jeep. Overnight in Manali.
- Meals while on trek (Veg., Egg).
- All entry fees and permits.
- Accommodation:- Guest house, camping during Trek.
- Qualified & mountaineering certified Trek Leader, Guide and Support staff.
- First aid medical kits
- Trek equipments (Sleeping Bag, Inner, Mattress, Tents, Kitchen tent, dinning tent, toilet tent).
- Transport to and from the base camp is to be paid directly to the driver
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Food during the transit.
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the cost.
- Backpack (Rucksack) (60 ltr -70ltr) with comfortable shoulder straps and back pack rain cover
- Walking Stick
- Water Bottle
- Head Torch & with Extra Batteries
- Down Jacket
- Fleece Jacket & T-Shirt
- Windproof Jacket
- Windproof & Waterproof Trek Pants
- Thermal Trouser
- Woolen Hat
- Waterproof and Woolen Gloves
- 5 Pair Woolen Socks & Light Cotton Socks
- Trekking Shoes
- Sun Block for Lips
- Sun Protection Cream
- Sun Glasses it should be U/V Protected
- Toilet Kit (Toilet Paper) & Quick Dry Towels
- Water Purifying Tablets
- Medical & First-Aid Kit
Deo Tibba Expedition Guide
Distance from Indian capital New Delhi -Manali via Chandigarh- Mandi (Approximate 400
km including 36Km trek- 8 Day)
Location: Manali- Himanchal, India- 6000m
How to Reach
72 regular train from Delhi to Chandighar – Kalka Shatabdi, Shatabdi, Kalka Shatabdi.
additional trains- Snsi Kalka Superfast Express Nanded Una Himachal Superfast Express,
Yesvantpur Junction Skranti exp.
Regular buses from ISBT ISBT Kashmiri Gate in New Delhi station to chandighar- simla-
manali- Trek – 36 kms from Manali.
Indira Gandhi International Airport to chandighar- Manali via Chandigarh- Trek 36 kms from
Manali – Khanol-2700m – Chikka- 5kms- Seri- 6 kms
Seri- Tainta – 5 kms- Mini Chandratal – 4480 m- Tainta- 10 kms- Chikka-11 kms – Jagatsukh-
Famous hill station located this route- Chandighar- Shimla- Mandi- Manali