The North of Manali, above Solang valley, on the Pir Panjal range, a wonderful pyramid peak rising at 5932m. known to local as Hanuman Tibba. The dome of Hanuman. Famous among climbers and Western Himalayan mountaineering institute at Manali taking its participants of advance course to this summit. Beside it others peaks rising above 6000m are Maker Beh and Shikar Beh.
This peak giving more clear image when you travel to Rohtang pass. It is not the highest peak in Manali region but as other peak it gives suitble peak climbing experience.
On our Hanuman tibba expedition we set off our preleminary trek from Solang valley to Beas Kund lake. A tiny lake known to local as Beas Kund. We cross Tentu la pass and established BC and ABC and summit. A little of technical abitilty requires to climb this summit.
Day 01 : Arrival at Manali and explore Manali.
Day 02 : Manali to Solang drive and then trek to Dhundi.
Day 03 : Dhundi to Beas Kund.
Day 04 : Beas kund to Tentu la pass or C-1.
Day 05 : Acclimatization day.
Day 06 : Camp 1 to Camp 2.
Day 07 : Summit attempt.
Day 08 : Reserve day for summit and back to C-1.
Day 09 : C-1 to Beas Kund.
Day 10: Beas kund to Solang. Drive to Manali.
- Transport: Manali to Manali
- Meals while on trek (Veg., Egg).
- All entry fees and permits.
- Accommodation:- Guest house, camping during Trek.
- Qualified & mountaineering certified Trek Leader, Guide and Support staff.
- First aid medical kits
- Trek equipments (Sleeping Bag, Inner, Mattress, Tents, Kitchen tent, dinning tent, toilet tent).
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Food during the transit.
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the cost.