Day 01 : Reporting at Base Camp Banala, Aut. Orientation and general information about the expedition, Bike Rules and Safety Tips etc.
Day 02 : Banala to Fagu Pul (Distance – 17 Km/3-4 Hours).
Day 03 : Fagu Pul to Banjar to Jibhi (Distance – 15 Km/ 4 Hours).
Day 04 : Jibhi to Sojha (Distance – 7 Km / 4 Hours).
Day 05 : Ride till Jalori and then trek to Seolsuar Lake and Ride back to Sojha.
Day 06 : Return Ride from Sojha to Banala Base Camp. (Downhill 44 Km/4 Hours). Second Half Water Rafting/Sightseeing.
Day 07: Checkout after Breakfast.
- Highly advanced & Skilled Mountain biking guide from Himalaya Destination,who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Logistics vehicle to carry all our equipment.
- Mechanic for any basic problems.
- Puncture kit and other Basic tools for Mountain bike.
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff
- Accommodation – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mats Basic First aid Kit.
- Forest Permits,wild life fees and camping charges.
- First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder.
- Mountain Bikes.
- Any expenses of Personal Nature, tips, Phone etc.
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation.
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc).
- Food to/from the trail head.
- Damage & changes of part.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the inclusion.