Day 1 : Reach Naggar.
Arrive Naggar where you would be greeted by our representative and transferred to your hotel. Naggar is an ancient village of Kullu District just before 18 KM of Manali. Today, we would spend the day in Naggar itself to acclimatize to the high altitude. This is absolutely necessary and is most important for the days ahead. Overnight in the hotel/Camp.
Day 2: Manali to Rohtang by taxi and start biking from Rohtang to Chota dara. (11,000 ft, 7-8 hours/Approx 50 km).
Day 3 : Chota Dara to Chandratal (12,000 ft, 5-6 hours/Approx 35 km).
Day 4: Chandratal to Chatru (11,100 ft, 6-7 hours/Approx 43 km).
Day 5 : Chatru to Manali (6000 ft, 7-8 hours/Approx 75 km).
- Highly advanced & Skilled Mountain biking guide from Himalaya Destination,who has ample knowledge of the route.
- Logistics vehicle to carry all our equipment.
- Mechanic for any basic problems.
- Puncture kit and other Basic tools for Mountain bike.
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff
- Accommodation – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping Mats Basic First aid Kit.
- Forest Permits,wild life fees and camping charges.
- First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder.
- Mountain Bikes.
- Any expenses of Personal Nature, tips, Phone etc.
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation.
- Purchases of personal natures (like mineral water bottles/bottled or canned beverages/chocolates/dry fruits etc).
- Food to/from the trail head.
- Damage & changes of part.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the inclusion.