Day 1 : Haldwani to Lohajung via Almora, Koushani, Gwaldam, Deval by Jeep.
Day 2 : Lohajung to Bedni Bugyal.
Day 3 : Bedni Bugyal to Bhaguabasa.
Day 4 : Bhaguabasa to Shilasamudra.
Day 5 : Shilasamudra to homkund.
Day 6 : Rest day.
Day 7 : Route opening and lordfery camp 1 and back.
Day 8 : Occupying camp 1.
Day 9 : Route opening and lordfery camp 2 and back.
Day 10 : occupying camp 2.
Day 11: summit attempt.
Day 12 : Reserve day for summit attempt.
Day 13 : camp 1 to base camp.
Day 14 : base camp to Latakhopri.
Day 15 : Latakhopri to Tatra Village.
Day 16: Tatra Village to Wan to Lohajung.
Day 17: Lohajung to kathgodam
- Local transport Kathgodam to Lohajung to Kathgodam
- Professional Guide and instructors who has extensive knowledge of the route.
- Vegetarian meals on the trek (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner).
- Cooks/Helper and other requisite staff.
- Porters/mules for carrying only for ration,equipment and utensil etc.
- Equipment’s – Tents on sharing basis / Sleeping bags / Sleeping bag matters./climbing boot /cerempon/ ice-x .
- Basic First aid Kit.
- Forest Permits and camping charges .
- Personal Porters for carrying backpacks of trekkers.
- Personal trekking equipment – like trekking poles etc
- Personal insurance or cost of emergency evacuation
- Purchases of personal natures
* Backpack (Rucksack) (60 ltr -70ltr) with comfortable shoulder straps and back pack rain cover
* Walking Stick
* Water Bottle
* Head Torch with Extra Batteries
* Down Jacket
* Fleece Jacket
* Windproof Jacket
* Waterproof Trek Pants
* Waterproof Jacket
* Thermal Trouser
* Woolen cap
* Waterproof and Woolen Gloves
* 5 Pair Woolen Socks & Light Cotton Socks
* Comfortable Trek Pants 3-4
* Monkey cap
* Trekking Shoes
* Sun Block for Lips
* Sun Protection Cream
* Sun Glasses it should be U/V Protected
* Toilet Kit (Toilet Paper)
* Quick Dry Towels
* Water Purifying Tablets
* Medical & First-Aid Kit
* Hand Sanitizer
* Lunch box
* Nail cutter
* Passport size photo
Distance from Indian capital Delhi (Approximate 480 km including Trek distance- 28 km- 8 Day)
Location- Located at District -Chamoli, State-Uttarakhand.
How to Reach
1. From Delhi- Overnight Journey –Train- Ranikhet Express Depart from Delhi at 10:40 pm reached Kathgodam at 5:00am or
the Uttar sampark kranti -from Delhi at 4:00 pm arrival Kathgodam at 10:40pm for more detail visit IRCTC web site.
2. From Dehardun- Doon Express – Dehardun at 10:30 pm reached Kathgodam at 7:10 pm
Regular buses from ISBT Delhi Anand Vihar station to Haldwani-Kathgodam- Kathgodam to Lohajung to trek start
Indira Gandhi International Airport to Pantnagar Airport, 25 km from Kathgodam.
Famous hill station located this route- Nainital, Almora, Kausani, Baijnath and Gwaldam.