Day 01 :- Drive from Haridwar to Nandprayag.
Day 02 :- Drive from Nandprayag to Ghat to Sitel.
Day 03 :- Trek to BaseCamp (4061 m) in 5 days with camps at Sotol, Latkopri, Home Kund respectively.
Day 06 :- Camp 1 Load ferry done by crew, Acclimatization day for members.
Day 07 :- Occupy Camp 1.
Day 08 :- Camp 1 to Summit camp Load ferry.
Day 09 :- Summit camp.
Day 10 :- Summit attempt.
Day 11 :- Reserve day for summit.
Day 12 :- Camp 1 to Base camp (Home Kund).
Day 13 :- Preparation for Mt. Trishul.
Day 14 :- Camp 1 Load ferry done by crew, Acclimatization day for member.
Day 15 :- BaseCamp to Camp 1 Load ferry, member ferry to Camp1 and sleep at BaseCamp, Further acclimatization day.
Day 16 :- All member and crew occupy Camp 1 (5200 M approx).
Day 17 :- Camp 1 to Camp 2 Load ferry.
Day 18 :- Load ferry.
Day 19 :- Occupy Camp 2 (6100m approx).
Day 20 :- Camp 2 to Camp 3 Load ferry.
Day 21 :- Load ferry.
Day 22 :- Occupy Camp 3(6700 M).
Day 23 :- Camp 3 Rope fixing, Route opening to summit by crew.
Day 24 :- Camp 3 Summit rope fixing.
Day 25 :- Summit day (7120m).
Day 26 :- Summit Attempt Reserve Day 1.
Day 27 :- Reserve Day.
Day 28 :- Camp 2 to BaseCamp.
Day 29 :- BaseCamp to Lata Kopri.
Day 30 :- Lata Kopri to Sutol.
Day 31 :- Sutol to Ghat.
Day 32 :- Ghat to Haridwar.
- Transport: Haridwar to Haridwar
- Meals while on trek (Veg., Egg).
- All entry fees and permits.
- Accommodation:- Guest house, camping during Trek.
- Qualified & mountaineering certified Trek Leader, Guide and Support staff.
- First aid medical kits
- Trek equipments (Sleeping Bag, Inner, Mattress, Tents, Kitchen tent, dinning tent, toilet tent).
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Food during the transit.
- Mules or porter to carry personal luggage.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the cost.