Srinagar Ladakh Manali Motorcycle Expedition
Day 1 – Srinagar Ladakh Manali Motorcycle Expedition- Arrive at Srinagar and explore the place.
In the Srinagar meet representative and then transferred to the pre-booked house for an overnight stay in Sonemarg. Explore the area and visit Shankaracharya Temple and Mughal Gardens and Nishat Bagh and Shalimar Bagh. Enjoy the Srinagar Ladakh Manali Motorcycle trip Expedition. And then return back to our hotel.
Day 2 – Srinagar to Kargil.
Begins journey Srinagar from Kargil, the drive up to drass the coldest occupied place. And the valley opens South show the time to descend on the last part of our journey zozila pass. Zojila pass is an altitude of 3000 450 meters up to Baltal in Jammu and Kashmir Valley. After a few hours, you will reach Kargil. Overnight stay at the hotel in Kargil.
Day 3 – Kargil to Leh.
The ride towards Leh from kargil. One will see the Spectacular sight as each of the rivers have a completely different color. Reach, relax and then overnight stay at Leh.
Day 4 – Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung-La.
Wake up early in the morning and have breakfast and then get briefed regarding today’s ride towards Nubra Valley. The today’s journey is on the world’s highest civilian motorable pass Khardung La. Srinagar Leh Manali Motorcycle trip Expedition offers an endless view of the Navra Valley and other notable areas where you can also enjoy the natural beauty. And then head to the white sand dunes of Hundar. Reach relax and then overnight stay in Nubra camps.
Day 5 – Nubra valley to Turtuk & Back to Nubra valley.
Ride towards Turtuk from Nubra Valley. Explore the area and then back to Nubra Valley
Day 6 – Nubra Valley to Pangong Tso.
Motorbike trip expedition towards Pangong Tso from Nubra Valley. Explore the area near Pangong Tso. Pangong Tso means long, narrow and enthralling lake. This lake is one among the higher altitude lakes of India. It is at an altitude of 14270 feet in the Himalaya.
The color of the lake is a multi-shade of blue and therefore the stunning Ocean like the lake is regarding 5 km wide and 134 km long. Explore the wide and fantastic beauty of the lake and mountain ranges. And then overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7 – Pangong-Tso to Leh.
Today’s Journey begins from Pangong Tso towards Leh. Enjoy Srinagar Leh Biking Expedition. And then, overnight stay at Leh.
Day 8 -Leh to Tso-Moriri to Tso Kar.
DAY 9 – Tso-Moriri to Sarchu.
Day 10 – Sarchu to Manali.
Day 11 – Explore Manali and departure.
- Accommodation in Hotels, Lodges, American Safari Tents on Double/Triple SharingBasis.
- Backup vehicle with all necessary spares and tools (please carry additional spares ifyour motorcycle is not in stock).
- Qualified and experienced mechanic.
- First Aid and Oxygen Cylinder.
- Experienced Tour Leader to guide you through the entire route.
- Meals on MAP.
- Camping, Bonfire & Music.
- Instructor Fees.
- Safety Measures.
- ALL PERMITS (BSF, CAMPING PERMITS, RED CROSS, WILDLIFE ETC) (camera fee notincluded).
- ENTRY INTO GOMPAS, MONASTERIES, AND PALACES (camera fee not included).
- RURAL TOURS.
NOTE: If the riders will not able to fit in the same hotels in some places, the group will have to be divided between hotels.
- Fuel excluded.
- Lunch excluded
- Parking charges of any kind will be excluded.
- Rider will be charged for the spare parts such as clutch wire, clutch plates, chain links,engine oil etc. if used during the trip.
- The cost of any form rescue, evacuation, hospitalization, etc.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Security Deposit for the Bike (5000/- per Bike) Refundable after trip completed
- 5% GST Extra